Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Week 9: Tell Me What your Creative Content Will Be.



What is My Creative Content for My Project?

    The project or niche' that I chose to work on was fitness for women to get in shape and bring out their true inner beauty.  My expertise lies in the area of film and video, so I would have to work on something creative in that field. How will I accomplish this?  The best way to start is with a pen and paper.

   The first thing that I must do is brainstorm on what women I am focused on.  This world is full of them from all ages, color, religion, sizes, and location.  I would have to narrow it down on who I want to target, I will go with females age range from twenty to thirty years old who are overweight and are not happy with the way they look.  The script will focus would be on the pain they are feeling, how their body weight is so unattractive and that yes, being ugly on the outside does lower your self esteem.  Next I would have to tackle the excuses that these women will make not to get in shape by how simple it would be in just a few short minutes you are on your way to bloom like a rose.  To finally release that inner beauty of yours.  The close would have to be a reinforcement on what was just written on the script.  How different your life will be as you are now full of confidence and new attractive people will want to around you.  I would have to end it with a call to action.  Here is where I want these women to start taking action now! 

    After the script is written I will need to storyboard it.  I will need to draw the images to tell the story so people can see what the script is about.  It will have to be impact full and relate with the consumer.  Show them the road that was traveled to bloom like a rose and finally be the most beautiful woman in the world just like a rose. At the end the call to action will have to tell them to take action now!  That you only have one life to live and live it as beautiful as a rose.  Since you are beautiful on the inside, It's time to show that beauty on the outside.

    The next step will have to be a short commercial video about thirty seconds long.  I will have to use some friends who are females that love to stay in shape and show their beauty.  I know some of them who have pictures of themselves when they were overweight and the stories they would tell me how they felt when people would pick on them and call them names or treat them bad.  This would be a great start on the film and then show the after of how their lives have completely change for the better.  How now they are as beautiful as a rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment